1. Which of these is not one of the constraints of a project?
2. Which of the following is not correct about initial phase of a project?
3. The project you are managing has nine stakeholders. How many channels of communications are there between these stakeholders?
(9*8) / 2
4. Which of the following is not an example of formal communication?
5. Project with a total funding of Rs. 100,000 finished with a BAC value of Rs. 95,000. What term can BEST describe the difference of $5,000?
6. If the Earned Value is equal to Actual Cost, it means_____?
EV – AC = Cost Variance. Therefore if EV = AC, the Cost Variance is zero (i.e. Project is on budget (but not necessarily on schedule, as there is not enough information on schedule variance)
7. Which of the following is the most important element of Project Management Plan that is useful in HR Planning process_____?
Activity Resource requirements is a primary input to HR Planning. It is used to determine the human resource needs of the project.
8. Which of the following types of Organizational Charts can be BEST used to track project costs_____?
RBS can be aligned with Organization’s accounting system
9. Process Analysis is a function of_____?
10. Root Cause Analysis relates to_____?
11. A planning phase for an engineering component generated 80 engineering drawings. The QA team randomly selected 8 drawings for inspection. This exercise can BEST be described as example of_____?
12. Amit has joined as the Project Manager of a project. One of the project documents available to Andrew lists down all the risks in a hierarchical fashion. What is this document called?
Hierarchical description of risks is called Risk Breakdown structure
13. During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
Risk probability and impact are defined during Qualitative risk analysis.
14. Activity Definition is typically performed by which of the following_____?
15. Which of the following does NOT generate changes to the Project documents_____?
16. Which of the following may generate a milestone list_____?
17. Schedule activity may begin 10 days before the predecessor activity finishes. This is an example of_____?
18. Ram Consultancy is planning to buy ten desktops for Rs. 45000 each from a leading computer store. Which type of contract will get signed in this case?
19. Radha is a Project Manager. She is coordinating a bidder conference to allow vendors to get clarification on the work that needs to be performed. Which phase of Project Management is in progress?
During the Conduct Procurements process, bidders can clarify their doubts using bidder conference
20. The process of Control Procurements falls under which process group_____?
Control procurement is part of Monitoring and Control process group